- We have a dedicated and highly motivated team of young professional individuals who strive to deliver the best legal aid to our clients.
- (Insolvency, Commercial Law, High Court and Magistrates Court litigation, Municipal and Motor Law, Personal Injury Claims, Property and Company Law, Intellectual property and labour law and family law).Graduated from the University of South Africa with her LLB degree. She has been admitted to appear in both the High Court and the Magistrate’s Court.
- She has served her articles with Attorneys Macritchie & Buck in 2007 and proceeded to join PNH Attorneys as a Professional assistance in 2007, shortly after joining PN Haribhai Attorneys as Head of Department in Debt Collection and Commercial litigation.
- Urvashi having obtained her degree from UNISA has demonstrated skills as strong headed and determined young business women.
- Although Urvashi is a thoroughly experienced litigator, and has run trials in both Magistrates’ Courts and the High Court, she regards litigation as a last resort rather than an end in itself. While she sees the courtroom is a second home, to her clients it is invariably an uncomfortable, and expensive, experience. She has excellent interpersonal skills and makes it a priority to empower clients through this process.
- She believes that a person has not enough knowledge and continuously participates in numerous law workshops. Urvashi has recently completed a course in Debt Counselling and is now a registered Conseller. In her enthusiasm for her profession she has recently sat as an assessor in the Durban High Court.
- Ashmeri is the firm’s junior partner. She obtained her degree at the University of Durban Westville in 2004. Prior to her admission she served her articles at N Oodit and Associates. During the period of clerkship, Ashmeri obtained knowledge and experience in Social Development matters, Debt Collection Administration of Estates, Civil Litigation, Road Accident Fund Claims as well as Family Law and Property Transactions. After her admission Ashmeri joined the Telesure group as a legal adviser after she joined the Zurich Group (International) of insurance as a partner Ashmeri had the opportunity to oversee most of the firms’ clients’ queries. She had extensive exposure to both debt collection matters and social grant matters. She has brought with her the vast amounts of experience she has gained through her endeavours with the other firms. Ashmeri can be reached directly on 031 828 1110.
Rowen R Pillay
- Rowen is an experienced National Liability Manager who has vast knowledge in the Insurance industry as well the legal aspect of claims and debt counseling.
- He has Run and worked many divisions with major players with in the industry such as , Investec, Liberty life, Telesure, Zurich & Trustco.
- With many Relationships already in place with the major Industry leaders we are able provide fast and efficient service to all our clients on all Claims be it litigious , third party and Recovery matters, with Rowen’s track record & exceptional problem solving ability we are able to provide better turn around times with a better settlement or recovery and professional service to all our clients.
- Mr. Cassim has been involved in the field of Labour Law since 2007 when he joined South Africa’s largest employers organisation as legal adviser and was promoted to provincial manager of the very same organisation within a space 2 years.
- Holding the position of Provincial Manager, he resigned to join a Medium Sized Law firm as Practice Manager, where he dealt with a variety of legal matters ranging from commercial crime, lease agreements, contractual disputes, intellectual property registrations and collections among other things while simultaneously headed a Medium size labour Consultant Company that assisted small to large groups of companies with their Labour and Staffing disputes.
- Mr Cassim has been very much involved in labour related work and has also obtained his right of appearance in the High Court. He has represented numerous clients in labour related issues, has been involved in a number of review applications in the Labour Court, applications to stay warrants of execution and other CCMA related work.
- His right of appearance in the High Court has had the added benefit of tremendous cost savings to clients in respect of Counsel’s fees and has rendered him capable of providing a wider service to Labour clients than much of his opposition.
- He continues to provide services to clients from the corporate and private sector in the field of inter-alia labour law and is currently in negotiations with a multinational property management company with regard to assisting them in management of their property portfolio.
Yadhna Gosai - Candidate attorney
Completed LLB and Professional Legal Training. Currently studying towards a Masters degree in Corporate Law specializing in the Drafting of Contracts and the new Companies Act. Current research interest for dissertation includes Business Rescue Proceedings. Previous work experience includes debt recovery.
Our major clients
- Clientele legal
- Concrete 2000 (PTY) ltd
- Bearing Lynk
- St James Body Corporate
- Paradise Valley Body Corporate
- Krynauw Inc
- Tinto Inc
Pro Bono work
Assistance with Disability Grant applications for the Community is our way of helping the community. We are in the process of joining other pro bono and community projects.
Our services are based on a thorough knowledge and research of the facts and law, a solid legal strategy, meticulous drafting of documentation and skilled presentations, arguments and negotiations.
We are highly specialised and focussed in our area of expertise. We strive to serve our clients by providing the highest quality of service.
Our business strategy is underpinned by our ambition to be a premier law firm in the Durban Area. We aim to achieve this goal through sustained investment in managing various aspects in law knowledge and information, and by creating a working culture that enable us to offer consistently high standards of client service. As our client we pledge to you that we will endeavour to use all our skills, competencies and resources at our disposal to gain your confidence.
Our mission is to deliver effective and comprehensive professional legal services to a wide spectrum of clients . To accomplish this we place great emphasis on communication between ourselves and our clients in order to attend to legal matters in the most cost effective and time efficient manner. Our aim is to build long term business relationships with our clients and bring excellent service delivery.